Friday, June 22, 2012

Lost count already... Number of predictably very short nights: FOUR

Jätkät, hei, tässä ei taaskaan oo mitään järkeä. Sorry, needed to get that out of my system. It's 23:45 on Thursday night and I've just finished cleaning my windows. I've lived in my apartment for three years (or my tenants have), and I've never "had the time" to clean them. The previous sentence of course means, I've been too lazy to do it. But now that I'm getting older and more spinster-like by the year, I had the unstoppable urge to clean those suckers (pardon my language, not that spinster yet). I had trouble with the technique, and I called Mom (yes, not that old yet either) and her first question was, that do you REALLY need to do it now. Of course, yes! And man, have I got the technique right now! I'm happy to clean my windows next year (or the year after that). 

The reason behind this obsessive cleaning frenzy is that there's a lady coming to see my apartment tomorrow to see, whether she'd like to help me out and rent my apartment for a few months out of the 3,5 months I'm away. I'd consider myself very lucky if that be the case! 

Panicking about the samples has not ceased. However, I think I know better how to prepare myself for the customs. Going to scribble several pages tomorrow so I won't miss any products I need to declare. It seems that I'll be traveling very light - with regards to clothes and other "necessities". Still unsure, if I can purchase more luggage with my "cheap" tickets. Tried to figure that one out yesterday, but couldn't really figure it out. Could be that this state of anxiety is not the optimal for dealing with arrangements... 

Hoping mid-summer festivals are nice for all. I celebrated mine two weeks ago at our summer cottage with the best of posse. Being a little crazy is a gift. ;) 

Kauas ei kahjot karkaa - bileiden helmiotos by The Lovely Jatta Puhkala

3 comments:

  1. Tulin vähän takaperoisesti tätä lukemaan-ja täytyy sanoa, että teidän outfits are smashing - mut please tell me that sign is not for real.. Please tell me että sekin on osa rekvisiittaa... Pliiiis. Onhan? Tai sitten se on sitä samaa Afrikka kategoriaa kuin Normal Furniture - hautaustoimiston seinsässä ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tervetuloa lukijakuntaan, siskokulta! :) And nope, the sign IS for real. Leppävirta. <3 Ei se kato oon niin väliä, onko se liha- vai lihastehdas - parempi ku läski enivei. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jaaaa ny määkii tän vasta hokasin. Pahasti jäin paitsi tästä julkasusta kun just the same day olin away matkalla til Norge. Mahtaako tämä gym lihatehdas wash gym chapel, mitä tulee vaikkapa suosioon/number of members?

    -the photographer

    ReplyDelete